Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mommy and Me

"Hi, this is Joshua. I'm having fun here at home. I love my new bed and there are so many fun animals and letters to look at in my room. I especially love all the attention from mommy and daddy. I had my first appointment with my doctor in Lafayette today. He said that I was getting bigger, I weigh 5 pounds and 10 ounces now. Mommy was gone this afternoon. She went to visit my sisters in my old home. I told mom that I miss my sisters, my NICU buddies, my girlfriends (the nurses), and even my favorite doctors. I don't think I miss all the beeping in that place. Mom and Dad play music instead of those beeping noises. Mom told me that Ella and Abby are doing well. She said they are getting bigger too. Ella is almost 5 pounds and Abby is 4 pounds 4 ounces. Mom told me that Ella may come home on Friday. Well, it's time for me to eat. Please keep praying for me and my sisters. We all have reflux and it tastes awful and makes eating not very fun. Pray that it would go away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home