Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Kiddos-You are Miracles!

To Abby, my third born- You are a joy! You make me laugh with your cute smiles and your quirky ways. I haven't heard too many babies that can whistle or click their tongue like you and I won't ever forget those crazy back bends or "head stands" you used to do a few months ago. You are my little adventurer! Happy Birthday Ab-a-dabs!

To Joshua, my fourth born- You are my only living son, I'm very thankful for you! You are sweet and content and very ticklish. You love to bang things together, scream really loud, give dad high fives, and hold your own bottle. You are such a good boy and you are so much like your daddy. Happy Birthday Joshy Squashy!

To Elizabeth, my fifth born- You are a sweetheart! You were the first one to smile at me, your smile is beautiful! You love reading books, sitting on my lap, and waving your arms in excitement. You are even starting to stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything and you love to try to play with Josh & Abby. Happy Birthday Ella Bella!

In Memory Of Isaac (my first born) & Matthew (my second born)- I'm glad that I was able to know you even if it was only for a short time. I miss you and look forward to seeing you one day.

Thank you Lord for these children. You have been gracious and merciful to me. How awesome are your ways!

3 Comments:

Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

Jeez Christine - you made me cry so early in the morning......we love you guys and look forward to the next years together..

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

A wonderful tribute to your children. They are precious and amazing and a true work of God's art. We love them and you.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was beautiful - teary eyed and happy for you ~ G

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home