Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm thankful

I'm thankful for so many things. Some things are big things while some are rather small. I'm thankful to be sitting up typing this post, to sit up while eating, to stand while taking a hot shower, to have the strength to take a shower each day, to be sleeping in my own bed, to have family and friends that have loved and cared for us in so many ways, to be able to go to church a couple days ago (for me it had been since August) and to be able to walk. I'm thankful for the 50 fingers and toes that were in my belly and that we have the joy of having 3 children today. I'm thankful for my husband-what a respectable, kind, gentle, unselfish and loving man. Most importantly, I'm thankful for the Lord. Despite our unfaithfulness, He remains faithful.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we are faithless, He (God) remains faithful; for He cannot deny Himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home